Hosted by Board of Equalization
Chairman Jerome E. Horton
Don’t miss this free event, Men are welcome to attend
Hone your presentation and pitching skills in morning boot camps/workshops and then compete for real prizes & resources in the afternoon at the BOE/CBAPP/Ei Toro (Shark) Tank. Top 3 winners receive prizes, voted on by a panel of professionals and the audience! Register for the Toro Tank.
- Working Together Works: State Job Fair
- Strategies to Uncover Your Next Business Venture: Business Start Up 101
- Connect a Million Minds: Identifying and Solidifying Strategic Alliances
- Tips on Turning Your Talents Into Profits
- Strategies to Clearly Shape Your Vision
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Growing Your Business From the Inside Out
- Real Talk, Real Issues, Real People, Right Now Master of Ceremonies: Yvonne Horton
- Women in High Places: Government and Executive Level Appointments Training
- Successful Leadership and Management Skills
- The Impact of Social Media: Effective Marketing Strategies, Trends & Branding to Skyrocket Your Business
- Capitalizing on Tax Credits
- Business Plan Development, Forms of Ownership and Legal Issues for Small Business
- Global Expansion and eCommerce
- Wealth Management, Estate Planning, and Financial Literacy
- Connecting Entrepreneurs and Business Owners to Franchise and Independent Contract Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Training Programs
- Executive Leadership Training
- Connect entrepreneurs to decision makers and empower them with strategies, techniques, and opportunities for new alliances and future success.
- Help California taxpayers start, grow, and maintain businesses in California; expand their operations globally; and comply with the tax laws, policies, and rules.
- Teach leadership, problem solving, conflict resolution, and life management strategies and techniques
- Introduce participants to key decision makers at the Board of Equalization, Franchise Tax Board, Internal Revenue Service, and Employment Development Department for the purpose of fostering good will and voluntary compliance with tax laws.