- South Bay Entrepreneurial Center is organizing an event “SBEC Access to Capital 2017” which will have two educational sessions: Access to Capital Panel and Capital Workshop. The program will be moderated by Joe Platnick, Director Emeritus Pasadena Angels.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Torrance Cultural Arts Center
3330 Civic Center Drive, Torrance, CA 90503
Access to Capital Panel
Many entrepreneurs are unaware of the numerous options available for financing a startup or small business. Enter “SBEC Access to Capital 2017” to answer key questions. This seminar will help company founders and executives learn how to overcome the unique financing challenges that face growing companies. Our panel of experts will provide information on various sources of capital for small businesses and their advantages and disadvantages, including Angel & Venture Capital, Commercial Banks, Small Business Administration (SBA) Lenders and Government Grants and Loan Programs.
- Joe Platnick, Director Emeritus of Pasadena Angels (Moderator)
- Mark Hiraide, Partner at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Casey Lubin, AVP, Relationship Manager at Plaza Bank
- Merrietta Fong, CPA at Servatius O’Brien & Fong
Looking for hands-on advice for your own business? You will have the chance to speak with our panelists about each of the possible options to see how your business may find capital to fuel your growth.